Use this pretty 30 day printable sleep tracker template to record your sleeping habits, identify trends and improve your well-being!
What Is a Sleep Tracker?
A Sleep Tracker Printable or Sleep Log Printable Tracker is a printable planner that allows your to track your sleep and energy levels. This information is vital to improving your sleep quality and overall well-being. Read more about how you can use this information below.
Why Should I Track My Sleep Habits?
The most important reason to track your sleep is that sleep is good for your health, so you need to be sure you’re getting enough of it.
Many people, myself included, really struggle with sleep. By tracking your sleeping habits you can use the information to:
- Get a general idea of how much you’re sleeping.
- Identify patterns such as, how much you snooze on weekdays vs. weekends. Or what time is the best bedtime.
- Improve your quality of sleep, your energy level, and your mood.
- Identify how your sleep habits may be impacting your life!
How Much Sleep Do We Really Need?
National Sleep Foundation guidelines advise that healthy adults need between 7 and 9 hours of sleep per night. Babies, young children, and teens need even more sleep to enable their growth and development. People over 65 should also get 7 to 8 hours per night.
Knowing the general recommendations for how much sleep you need is a first step. Then It’s important to reflect on your individual needs based on factors like your activity level and overall health.
Information Extracted from National Sleep Foundation
“The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” — E. Joseph Cossman
How To Use The 30 Day Printable Sleep Tracker?
Printable Sleep Tracker Sections
- Total Sleep Time – See how many total hours of sleep you’re getting each night.
- Sleep Time Frame – Tracking when you slept can be a huge help if you’re trying to get to sleep earlier or wake up earlier.
- Energy – If you track your quality of sleep or energy levels, you can see if different amounts of sleep have an impact on you.
- Dreams – By noting down your dreams, you’ll have a record of your recurring dreams and the themes and patterns within.
Grab Your Planner Now
Start Improving Your Sleep Today!