Download this free printable weekly planner to get you back on track! This cute, modern design will look great on your desk.
Even though we are nearing the end of the year, it’s never too late to get organised. In fact, now’s time of year that things usually start falling through the cracks. We are busier than ever and have a tendency to forget those appointments and birthdays… oops. But it’s never to late to change all that. Today I’m sharing a printable weekly planner to help you keep up with your schedule.
This weekly planner is A4 size but can be printed on 8.5 x 11″ paper too. Stick it on a clipboard at your desk, put it on your refrigerator to help keep the entire family up to date!
- Plan your week from Monday to Sunday!
- Keep track of your priorities for the week
- Do you have a reminder for next week? Great! We have included a section for all your notes and reminders for the week to come.
- Both Black and White or Color options included.
- Print in A4 or A5, perfect for your binder or pretty clipboard
How to use this printable weekly planner
- Download the PDF file.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader or another PDF Reader.
- Go to File – Print. In the print settings window, choose “Fit” under Page sizes and handling.
- Print as many copies as you need on regular office paper.
- Place it in your clipboard.
- Live an Organised Life!
How to print two copies of this weekly planner on one page
If you want two mini weekly planners in A5 size it’s easy to do.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print. In the print settings window, choose Multiple. Two pages per sheet,horizontal page order and landscape orientation. You’ll see the preview window update to two copies on one sheet!
- Print on regular office paper.
- Cut the paper in half. You now have two mini weekly planners!
No time to print right now, don’t stress! Pin the image below to Pinterest or share to social media to keep it for later!